SALAWAYUN
Forum Guidelines:

○We strongly recommend that all ours members should Log-in first.

○If you're already a member, just hit Log-in.

○If you're new to SALAWAYUN forums, please register or create a new account.

○Accounts are automatically validated in a flash.

○If you forget your password, you could retrieve it via email.

○We suggest that you should use your current and valid email addresses.

○Only certified SALAWAYUN members are allowed to register.

○Any suspected non-SALAWAYUN members shall be banned.

○Double forum accounts are strictly not allowed.

○Enjoy your stay as much as possible.

~ryla4ever
SALAWAYUN Administrator
SALAWAYUN
Forum Guidelines:

○We strongly recommend that all ours members should Log-in first.

○If you're already a member, just hit Log-in.

○If you're new to SALAWAYUN forums, please register or create a new account.

○Accounts are automatically validated in a flash.

○If you forget your password, you could retrieve it via email.

○We suggest that you should use your current and valid email addresses.

○Only certified SALAWAYUN members are allowed to register.

○Any suspected non-SALAWAYUN members shall be banned.

○Double forum accounts are strictly not allowed.

○Enjoy your stay as much as possible.

~ryla4ever
SALAWAYUN Administrator
SALAWAYUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact

Go down 
+4
paolo
`jnj
ryla4ever
MeiXiao
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MeiXiao
Nirvana
Nirvana
MeiXiao

Number of posts : 33

MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Empty
PostSubject: MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 3:43 pm

Journal Entry No.1

***TRAGEDY***

I feel so stupid yesterday.
I finally reached level 70 and I was so happy that I spend the rest of my game time killing fire goblin magus outside the DV dungeon. I was helping a low level friend (a lazy friend :x ) because he said he was having a hard time exterminating them. I was feeling so high that I agreed, spending 30+ minutes aiding him. After that, I dc'ed inside DV and my sister and I went home because it was already past five. It was our fiesta actually but I have to play because of the jungle relic event. My sister and I were outside our house, just chillin around when I realized that I was so busy doing my good samaritan task that I forgot to get my *supposed-to-be* first LMB quest. I felt so bad after that. Imagine the exp I would have gotten. :( :(

***GRIEF***

I am almost always frustrated. Sometime I feel like my opinions doesn't really matter because it's either I'm a girl or because of my level. People should take note that In-game maturity isn't measured by the character's level. It is how they play and interact with other people that counts.

***HATE***

Let the whip of justice speak.
Please guys, always remember to speak in tagalog or english when chatting. I feel so bad for those who can't understand ilonggo. CLAN means FAMILY and COMMUNICATION is vital for our SUCCESS. If you want to speak in ilonggo to a specific person, take it to the PM. We should never alienate our friends... Some members of SALAWAYUN have repeatedly complained about this problem but some people just won't cooperate.
Ask someone to freakin interpret for you if you don't know how to write and speak tagalog coherently. I don't care. Just make sure everyone can understand you.

Back to top Go down
ryla4ever
Seraphic Knight
Seraphic Knight
ryla4ever

Number of posts : 211

PostSubject: Nice One!   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2008, 12:25 am

A meaningful post at last, looks like I'll be reading your post in this thread ate Mei :!:
Gandang past time nito. new Journal entry please :bounce:
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/deathguise
MeiXiao
Nirvana
Nirvana
MeiXiao

PostSubject: Another day, aother entry   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2008, 12:26 pm

Journal Entry No.2

***GLEE***

Evil as she may be, I was so grateful to my sister for taking the time to do my LMB and DR quests yesterday.
I texted her two in the afternoon asking if she can do my quest because I was planning to go home early. She said yes only after I agreed to her demand that I pay her back twenty pesos for the PC rental.
After my work hours, I went to the shop to fetch her but I found myself sitting down in front of the PC instead of going home. I just can’t seem to resist playing despite the fact that my LMB and DR were already done.
When I checked out the clan, I was happy to see that our elders have changed the clan declaration, asking our Ilonggo friends to stop conversing in vernacular and communicate in tagalog instead. I just hope that everyone will listen. Discipline after all starts from the smallest things. Basta ang masasabi ko lang, keep it up lolos.

***CONFUSION***

To be or not to be, that is the question.
I’m having a major meltdown right at this very moment. I am puzzled whether I should shift from my already-hybrid build of light armor mage type to super-hybrid build of intless, dex type, light armored werefox.
Though two weeks ago, I was resolute in changing my current build when I reach level 80, I now seem to have change my mind after reading some of my fellow YJs’ opinion that an intless YJ’s pet heal skill sucks. How can I be useful in dungeon raids if I can’t heal my pet decently? Ugh. Settling for the right build can be such a pain in the ass.

***OF MONEY MATTERS***

I have two hundred pesos in my wallet right now and I plan to buy two hundred pesos worth of LU cards with it. My biggest dilemma is how will I spend it? I want to buy a lot of things but unfortunately, 200 is not just enough. Granted that I won’t reset my stats, I am torn whether I’ll buy a small bear, use the 200 for crafting, up date my skills or whether I should buy a mount. In the other hand if I’ll reset my stats, I have to buy 150 pesos-worth of reset tickets, a holy bow (the one w/ 161 dex req.) and a holy fist. *sigh* So many things to buy, so little cash.

***PLAIN WEIRD***

Last Saturday, while I was busy blowing the soulless armies’ heads off, I happened to have glanced in our clan chat and I was amused by some of our clan mates’ subject of conversation.
I seem to have forgotten who posted the controversial message or the message in toto for that matter, but the gist of the conversation seems to be like this:
Member X: Nakipag-sex na ba kayo sa girlfriend nyo?
Member X: Kaya nga gusto ko ng magka girlfriend eh.
Girls sa Clan: What the? Huh? Awww. Ewww.
Me: There are girls in the clan you know…
Member A: Bawal po usapang X-rated dito.

ROFL. No offense but that is simply pathetic.
Back to top Go down
MeiXiao
Nirvana
Nirvana
MeiXiao

PostSubject: Re: MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2008, 9:32 am

Journal Entry No.3

***DISSAPOINTMENT***

I am a whiner.
If I see something wrong I tend to point it out and complain. I report it to the proper authorities hoping for action. I thought what I’m doing is the right thing but I’ve apparently made a lot of enemies because of this trait.
I’m hurt and disappointed that’s why I promised myself I would never speak out again. From now on I’ll be one of this clan’s ghost assassins. Don’t expect to hear anything from me in game, capish?

***OF PARABLES***

Let me share this parable:

In ancient times, a King had a boulder placed on a roadway. Then he hid himself and watched to see if anyone would remove the huge rock. Some of the king's wealthiest merchants and courtiers came by and simply walked around it. Many loudly blamed the king for not keeping the roads clear, but none did anything about getting the stone out of the way. Then a peasant came along carrying a load of vegetables. Upon approaching the boulder, the peasant laid down his burden and tried to move the stone to the side of the road. After much pushing and straining, he finally succeeded. After the peasant picked up his load of vegetables, he noticed a purse lying in the road where the boulder had been. The purse contained many gold coins and a note from the king indicating that the gold was for the person who removed the boulder from the roadway. The peasant learned what many of us never understand. Every obstacle presents an opportunity to improve our condition.

~A short journal entry. Its not because I don’t have anything to say. I just choose not to say it.

Back to top Go down
`jnj
Sublime
Sublime

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2008, 12:28 am

hala ako ung member A amf im so cool :cheers: :afro: :afro: :lol!:
Back to top Go down
MeiXiao
Nirvana
Nirvana
MeiXiao

PostSubject: Re: MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2008, 4:21 pm

Journal Entry No. 4

(Let’s talk about my favorite subject shall we?)
***LOVE***
Online relationships can be so melodramatic. Though I must admit, I am one of those who get “kilig” when Boy and Girl shows affection in public (virtual public that is). Recent development on Sir Y and Miss X’s (both clan mates) love story had me riveted. In the end, I feel said for both of them because based on personal experience and observations, 90% of long-distance online relationships doesn’t work. This is especially true if the parties involve are barely-weaned kids whose idea of love equates to roses and happily-ever-after’s.

***MORE LOVE***
Somebody said “I love you” to me in-game, yesterday. He said it jokingly (I think) but still, I find it deeply disturbing because I sincerely like him. He is charming. He intellectually stimulates me and he has this great sense of humor. But my pessimistic attitude makes it hard for me to trust him. After being exposed to Internet Shop Culture, I must say that I became afraid of trusting people with my emotions. Granted that he is just one jeepney ride away, I can always go to him and see if he’s sincere. But I am freakin afraid. I really really do like him but I am afraid that either I won’t live up to his expectations or he won’t live up to mine. If that will happen, I know that we can’t possibly be friends again (charge it to experience) and losing him as a friend would definitely break my heart.

Quote of the Century: Don’t tell me you love me unless you mean it.

***ALERT***
I’m trying to compile a list of signs to look out for in game-relationship. These signs are based on my experiences and of some friends as well. They are red-alert inducing signals that your beau isn’t as serious as you think he/she is. So if you have a “sign” do be kind enough and post it here ;)

~ He/she keeps on asking for expensive stuff [yung mga magagaling tends to parinig]
(e.g.) “Alam mo love, ang cute ng princess blouse. Favorite ko pa naman yung white. Maganda yun sa in-game wedding natin. ”

~ He/she is a freeloader [IMHO, worst if guy sya]
(e.g.) “Babe may pots ka dyan? Nakalimutan kong magdala eh. Enge kahit isang set lang.” <-- repeat dialogue for 100x and he’s def. a freeloader

~ He/She can’t play for 5 mins. without asking for your help even if trivial lang yung pinapagawa sa kanya
(e.g.) Boy: “Sweet patulong naman sa quest ko.”
Girl:”Bakit ano ba yan? Boss ba?”
Boy:”Hindi, witch adept lang. Ang hirap kasi.”

~ He/She can’t sacrifice for you
(e.g.) Boy:“Honey please puntahan mo muna ako sa Arcadia. Paresu kasi naubos na pla BD ko.”
Girl:”Ano ka ba. Sana tinignan mo naman if may BD ka pa, sauce istorbo tuloy.”

~ He/She has no interest of meeting you in real life whatsoever.
(e.g.) Boy: Baby at last magkikita na tayo sa LU Live.
Girl: Ha? Ah eh sowee di ako pwede eh. I’m not feeling well kasi (w/ fake ubo)

~ He/She doesn’t defend you if aawayin ka ng iba
Stranger Y: P**ang ina ka Mr.X. Suntukan na lang tayo.
Girl: (no comment, wala kasing pakiaalam)

~ He/She doesn’t ask for you CP no. -My pet peeve... you know why? It means he/she doesn’t want to know you outside the game. (Not applicable all the time though, baka wala syang cp o kaya strict yung misis parents nya.)

~ You don’t know what he/she looks like kasi di sya nagpapakita kahit sa picture man lang.
Basta. :p

More to come. Ciao~

@Readers
Thanks. <3
Back to top Go down
ryla4ever
Seraphic Knight
Seraphic Knight
ryla4ever

Number of posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2008, 9:22 pm

haha bato bato sa langit tamaan huwag magalit. ahem sa ka-shop ko ah, real picture sana gamitin para fair xD
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/deathguise
MeiXiao
Nirvana
Nirvana
MeiXiao

PostSubject: Re: MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2008, 10:58 am

ryla4ever wrote:
haha bato bato sa langit tamaan huwag magalit. ahem sa ka-shop ko ah, real picture sana gamitin para fair xD

Aba aba. Sino kaya yan :P
Basta ako I like guys (as in friend-like) na confident sa sarili nila no matter how they look. Looks isn't everything namn eh.
Meron akong kilala dyan sa tabi-tabi na pogi pa naman (not brad pitt pogi.. more like pwede na pogi) pero ang sama ng ugali nya. Yung mga pogi at magaganda, maganda lang yan tignan sa mata pero it doesn't mean na pang lifetime na sila. Heck pagtumanda na tayo, more or less we'd all look the same anyway.
I am turned off by people who would think that I don't wanna be friends with them just because they are not as beautiful/handsome as the next guy/gal.
Back to top Go down
Kovu_pao

PostSubject: **reaction**   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2008, 10:37 pm

waw!! luks lyk meixiao is the only one rocking the house here... hehehe... ^_^
Back to top Go down
paolo
Sublime
Sublime
paolo

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: reactions sa journal   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2008, 10:35 pm

tama ka talga timmy... hehehe.. curius lang ako kasi alam nung person na nag tell sau ng" i love you" ung nararamdaman mu if magbabasa xa d2... ay ang bubu ko.. ka clan ba ntin?

nag stop n ata journal mu? sana may journal for everyday tau nu? ung tipong lahat pde maglagay ng saloobin nila for 1 day.. limited to 1 post per day ung thread sana pra naman makapag xpress lahat... if willing

Last edited by paolo on May 16th 2008, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)
Back to top Go down
MeiXiao
Nirvana
Nirvana
MeiXiao

PostSubject: Wahaha   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2008, 9:34 am

Nope hindi natin ka clan yun. He's not even that active kasi masyado syang busy dahil nag summer job sya. And he is not our kaclan. :clown:

Hindi ako makaupdate ng journal ko kasi i thought wala namang nagbabsa dito and I was so freakin busy for 2 weeks na. Don't worry I'll post an entry later. My boss is not here kasi :twisted:
Back to top Go down
paolo
Sublime
Sublime
paolo

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: ahh i c   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2008, 3:13 pm

ahh kaya pla timm... hehehe... ill be luking forward na magagwa mu un dis wik
Back to top Go down
MeiXiao
Nirvana
Nirvana
MeiXiao

PostSubject: Another day another entry   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2008, 10:25 am

Journal Entry No.5

***FRUSTRATION***

I am one step nearer to quitting this clan.
I don’t have any problems with the management. Though our some of our elders lack the conviction, I think they are doing a fine job. Heck, I’ll give them some credit. It really is hard manage a clan.
What I am pissed about is the realization that some “bad seeds” haven’t change. Despite the efforts of some people, they continue to fight the system and do what our rules say they shouldn’t. I do acknowledge that each member has a different personality that differentiates him/her from the next guy and that when they joined the clan, they are already “made” individuals. But we must also take note that a society without laws is one ruled by anarchy.
What’s my point? Curb your rebellious tendencies and act for the goodness of the clan. We are a family and we should move as one. The laws are there not to suppress your individuality but to maintain order. I am not being a bad ass, I am simply asking for your COOPERATION.
You know who you are.

***CONFUSION***

I have a friend who thinks we are more than just friends. But I don’t want to be more than just friends with him. I want us to stay as friends. He just isn’t my cup of tea. Anyone up for an advice?

***PAIN***

Tease me about everything but don’t EVER insult my weight.
I’ve work so hard in restoring my self-esteem and I don’t need some !@#$% like you telling me that my ass doesn’t fit in a chair.
Yes I’m FAT. I have never denied that fact. But I am MORE than what meets the eye.
Next time do choose your words wisely.
I have already blacklisted you, so don’t bother talking to me. I’m not ready to forgive you yet.

I’ll post later na lang. Marami pa sana akong sasabihin but I just lost my will to write after writing that entry above. Hayz. Palamig lang ako ng ulo. Ciao.
Back to top Go down
eissirhc
Sublime
Sublime
eissirhc

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: weeeEEhh...   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2008, 8:16 pm

i EnjOyed rEadiNg..ahihi.. :P
it's always interesting and fun to unfurl many things... :bounce: :P
express yourself... :D
Back to top Go down
andygwapo
Sublime
Sublime
andygwapo

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2008, 11:24 pm

luv u chrissie...nyhahah bleh..
Back to top Go down
Wisheart
Nirvana
Nirvana
Wisheart

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Ngew   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2008, 12:30 pm

Dito pa kayo nag mushy2x sa journal ni ate mei....

Yaan mo na yung mga nagssbi nun ate mei, cute ka pa rin naman eh... :D

atleast huggable ka sila hindi... diba? :twisted:

Ngayon ko lang to na open... ganda pala laman.. hehe... Siguro I should make my own journal here rin...

kaso... I talk about how I feel naman kay... Uhm... Hi ****. :D

Pero gagawa na lang tiguro me... SPAMMER MODE. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/princess_akune
yurikusanada
Enigmatic
Enigmatic
yurikusanada

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Weeeee....   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2008, 10:12 am

The more i read your thread the more i know you (i think)..
its so nice to have a friend like you tim..
i could now say that your one of a kind...
sometimes i wish that time would pass by and stop at the day that well meet (tagal pa bday ko :cry: )
but anyway, chatting with in game makes it a worth while...

anyway tama na tong kaechozan!
i just want you to know that i realy treasure you as a friend...
i hope that one day ill finaly meet you, cuz i waited so long for that moment...
panu kc parati tau busy..you, in your work, and me, in my thesis, and level up :|

pero is swearm i wont create a new character, ill focus on this character and make it strong..
hahabulin ko lng lvl mo, nang ganun magkasama2 na tayu..hehe ^_^
Back to top Go down
MeiXiao
Nirvana
Nirvana
MeiXiao

PostSubject: Awww   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2008, 4:38 pm

Eurick you're here na. ;)

Ty FRIEND. Don't worry I'll go to your b-day. I'll make sure to make that sa calendar ko. Palvl ka na so that you'll join us sa Salawayun :bounce:

BTW, I'm gonna post a new entry tonight. I'm still in the office.
Back to top Go down
yurikusanada
Enigmatic
Enigmatic
yurikusanada

PostSubject: Re: MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2008, 4:59 pm

MeiXiao wrote:
Eurick you're here na. ;)

Ty FRIEND. Don't worry I'll go to your b-day. I'll make sure to make that sa calendar ko. Palvl ka na so that you'll join us sa Salawayun :bounce:

BTW, I'm gonna post a new entry tonight. I'm still in the office.

yeah...hehehe
dont wori ill bring my addict side back...
hehehe
ill focus on one character now hehehe ^_^
Back to top Go down
MeiXiao
Nirvana
Nirvana
MeiXiao

PostSubject: Eurick   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2008, 5:06 pm

San na yung overlay ko na layout sa FS? lol.

I wish high res yung pc namin so that I can take a great screenshot of my character. Hayz.

Hey btw when are you gonna go online so that i can give you my soul seizing ying yang wheel? Hummm para kasing mahirap yung IGN mo.
Back to top Go down
yurikusanada
Enigmatic
Enigmatic
yurikusanada

PostSubject: my IGN is simple XD   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2008, 12:51 pm

lol XD

my IGN is simple XD

anyway try ko mag.online this sunday para mas safe XD
same time parin nung nag-online ako last time hehe
43 na me XD balik addict mode naman ako para mahabol ko lvl mo.. hehehe

And about your friendster:
wak nlng naten lagyan ng css baka masira yung fs mo...
iibahin ko kc lahat, mga signatures mo at mga apps mo mawawala...
pero nowi found a new way to use a css, heres the example:

Customize CSS
/**/

Add Media
<STYLE TYPE='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.badwaresite.www/chinoskii3/akin.css);</STYLE>

apply mo yan sa FS mo, hanap ka ng magandang layout d2:
www.markyctrigger.com
punta ka sa forums nila, hanapin mo ang css premade for friendster
tapos hanap ka ng layout na may website attachment na ka2lad nito: http://h1.badwaresite.www/chinoskii3/akin.css
tapos lagay mo lng sa FS mo..

if you want msg mo ako sa FS bigay mo saken password at email mo sa friendster at ako mageedit
just tell me wat you like..
hehehe...
and for more information about this topic, ask nowi or laylay hehehe ^_^
hes the real I.T Pro..XD
Back to top Go down
MeiXiao
Nirvana
Nirvana
MeiXiao

PostSubject: For Eurick   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2008, 5:54 pm

Ok I'm gonna try it out tonight.

And No I won't give you my FS password hehehe. Naku baka makalkal mo mga boylets ko dun. Joke :tongue:

Hiya lang me sa makikita mo dun :oops:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact   MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MeiXiao's Journal: Surviving PW with my Sanity intact
Page 1 of 1