SALAWAYUN
Forum Guidelines:

○We strongly recommend that all ours members should Log-in first.

○If you're already a member, just hit Log-in.

○If you're new to SALAWAYUN forums, please register or create a new account.

○Accounts are automatically validated in a flash.

○If you forget your password, you could retrieve it via email.

○We suggest that you should use your current and valid email addresses.

○Only certified SALAWAYUN members are allowed to register.

○Any suspected non-SALAWAYUN members shall be banned.

○Double forum accounts are strictly not allowed.

○Enjoy your stay as much as possible.

~ryla4ever
SALAWAYUN Administrator
SALAWAYUN
Forum Guidelines:

○We strongly recommend that all ours members should Log-in first.

○If you're already a member, just hit Log-in.

○If you're new to SALAWAYUN forums, please register or create a new account.

○Accounts are automatically validated in a flash.

○If you forget your password, you could retrieve it via email.

○We suggest that you should use your current and valid email addresses.

○Only certified SALAWAYUN members are allowed to register.

○Any suspected non-SALAWAYUN members shall be banned.

○Double forum accounts are strictly not allowed.

○Enjoy your stay as much as possible.

~ryla4ever
SALAWAYUN Administrator
SALAWAYUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SecReT HaTrED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BhOrDiK
Diabolic
Diabolic
BhOrDiK

Number of posts : 85

SecReT HaTrED Empty
PostSubject: SecReT HaTrED   SecReT HaTrED Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 10:54 pm

IGN: BhOrDiK
JOB: HeLL YuLing
LEVEL: 92

I'm writing this thread because I want to people to know this thing. I'm leaving this clan for this might be the downfall of SALAWAYUN...Clan master and pioneers are not OnLine and members are arguing and quarreling for just a simple problems...and this makes me tired of it..for all days that I've been here I always here those trashtalks and nonsense things that members always hate on their own clan members.I've been helpful in this clan. Irespect the members and been loyal ever...
But things now need to change its time to begin again, time for new learnings...

D ako nagrereklamu sa mga nagpapatulong...maybe someday i'll be back with the members having discipline within them...Wala akong pinagsisihan dahil naging bahagi ng buhay ko ang pag stay ko dito sa clan...kahit kinukutya ako ng mga tao..jinojoke joke ako na kahit masakit na...lageh na lg ako umiintindi...sabi nga ni Ryla clown of the clown...sus...kahit mu pa akong joker..LOL

But honestly i want to say this...i have hatred on the some members of this clan...dont want to mention names but i want to mention situations..bato bato sa langit ang tamaan wak magalit..i hope the clan master and other members will see this topic...

Sana kahit na appreciate mga ginawa ko d2..kahit sa pagbibigay lg ng JHD at BG na walang kapalit...T_T...d naman ako nag reklamuh..pero sana naisip din ng mga tao na namumuhay din ako sa paglalaru...d naman ako ritz e...pero i accept that may pagkakamali ako...

I just want to apologize to some members of this clan..sorry ha if naging greedy ako kc they give me risons kung bakit kelangan kung mag traidor ng kasama....sorry kay andy (nereids) kc nabenta ko ung trousers na binigay na sakin..pero wala na tlga magawa e...nid lg tlga mabuhay..to ex CM aireenmae...hahah...lage ako nag tatalk sa kanya about bidding phase sa TW...pero nd naman ako nag dodonate araw2...ako pa ung tanung ng tanung...d lg kc ako nag dodonate dahil d anman ginagamit sa tamang pagkakataun ung funds pag bidding na...to joven007 na cnabihan kung palpak na master dahil sa laban ng HOL...dahil natalo kmi...remember ung kasabay ung laban natin doon sa HERITAGE....^_^

Just want to say goodbye for now..but still friendship goes on...its an emotional part to me dahil naging isa ako sa pagtayu ng clan na 2..at ayaw ko lg naman masira at mabuwag ito...gus2 ko mang mag stay pero kelangan ko rin naman bigyan ng time pra lumakas ako...in PK, DUEL, ARENA AND TW..of course sa YUAN...nid ko pang magpraktis...wala namana akong matutunan dyan dahil ayaw ata ng mga tao tumolong kahit advice lg sa duel...nyahahhahaha...at prang gus2 lahat manalo..ayaw matalo...i mean it im weak...but someday will be strong...hahaha...

See you soon...and remember that i've been one of>>>look at my sig

@AireenMae...

ang price sa DWAR pa send na lg sakun..TY gd sa tanan..^_^
Back to top Go down
R18
Diabolic
Diabolic
R18

Number of posts : 75

SecReT HaTrED Empty
PostSubject: wakoko   SecReT HaTrED Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 10:44 am

masabay ka man gali cla.... kaksa pride ahh...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/.......
BhOrDiK
Diabolic
Diabolic
BhOrDiK

Number of posts : 85

SecReT HaTrED Empty
PostSubject: prideless...hahah   SecReT HaTrED Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 2:57 pm

pride man lg..pudy ko na panubuon..nyahahahaha...
Back to top Go down
R18
Diabolic
Diabolic
R18

Number of posts : 75

SecReT HaTrED Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecReT HaTrED   SecReT HaTrED Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 10:05 pm

kakson gid ya ehh :evil:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/.......
ryla4ever
Seraphic Knight
Seraphic Knight
ryla4ever

Number of posts : 211

SecReT HaTrED Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecReT HaTrED   SecReT HaTrED Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 10:06 pm

lolz, kung aalis kayong lahat eh di bakit pa naten pananatiliin ang salawayun di ba?? disband anyone??

Sa huli ang talagang mga loyal lang ang mananatili, why say your loyal if you'll leave salawayun when it is in its worst situation right? loyalty ba na matatawag yan?? escape goat ata yan eh di loyalty. anyways parting will always be difficult as i have grown to love you guys... maybe susunod ako but i will not join any other clans...
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/deathguise
andygwapo
Sublime
Sublime
andygwapo

Number of posts : 16

SecReT HaTrED Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecReT HaTrED   SecReT HaTrED Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 11:11 am

...quiting is not the solution for every problems we encountered...
No Comment @ aLL XD... :pirat:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SecReT HaTrED Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecReT HaTrED   SecReT HaTrED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SecReT HaTrED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SALAWAYUN :: Public Area :: SALAWAYUN Tambayan-
Jump to: